Ahhh the relaxing ability to blog, it’s like music to my ears 😀 well that and shopping 😀 I went and checked out black only, I had been meaning to for a while but hadn’t had a chance and OH MAN am I glad I did! Between there and the garage fair, *whistles* I found exactly the perfect look for the perfect price 😀 Can you say Hawwttttttttt?? Cute Comfy and casual with a little big of punk is what this post is and man did I love styling it! Loordes Of London, Bubbles, Modish and Paradise Kiss are just a few of the amazing stores you will find at these events. both with a TON of exclusive merchandise just for their events. You HAVE to run..Not walk and check em out!
Hair: Ploom-Flip -Candy Pack
Shape: anna shapes– Heloisa
Skin: 7DS– Weekend promo 18
Eyes: Ikon-Vanity eyes (Ice)
Makeup: Modish-Miana Lipstick 17 (@Garage Fair)
Outfit: Paradise Kiss-Yoka Sweater Black (@ Black Only); Bubble-Queen Shorts Black (@ Black Only
Acessories: Just you Jewels -Rain of love Necklace (@Garage Fair); Just you Jewels– Saba Light Earings (gift @ Garage Fair); MM5 Rock!-Funny Zip Bracelet (Gift @ Garage Fair); Persefona-Glasses black (@Black Only)
Shoes: Loordes of London-Crickhowell Black Tie Boots(@ Black Only)
Pose:Demise of Flight-Precious Pose Set
**Almost no photo editing if any used on these pictures (I prefer to show the clothes raw as you actually see them in secondlife)
Posted in black only, bubbles, Demise Of Flight, Garage Fair, Ikon, Paradise Kiss, Personal Style
Tagged 7DS, Anna Shapes, demise of flights, ikon, just you jewels, Loordes Of London, mm5, Modish, paradise kiss, persefona, Ploom
It’s been about a week, maybe a little more since my last post because we are in the process of moving in RL and our mortgage broker doesn’t know his..erm..I mean..He doesn’t do his job very well ;). Anyway I needed to take a chill pill and relax and blogging helps me do that, specially the picture taking part of blogging so here is my Next Posty. This one is a combination of events particularly the Garage Event that started yesterday and the We Love Roleplay Monthly sale that started in the beginning of may. Both are absolutely lovely and you have to see them! The dress is from evie’s closet and is featured in We Love Roleplay.I think it’s cute funky and flirty, I had to use it Also at We love roleplay is the Mask from Illusions, I love her masks, they are so intricate and detailed. Absolutely amazing. From the Garage event we have 7 deadly Skins and Latreia. 7DS brings us a soft, silky and very feminine skin, A mini line called Jezebel. I love the soft features and luscious pink lips Izara has offered with this skin. The shoes are from Latreia and come in about 8 different colors, give or take a color/pattern. They are Punk meets Princess and oh so cute, they can go with just about anything they are just that versatile!
Hair: Elikitara-Abby (Brown 10, No longer available)
Shape: anna shapes-Heloisa
Skin: 7DS-Jezebel V3 (@Garage Fair)
Eyes: Ikon– Vanity (Ice)
Outfit: Evie’s Closet-Flora Fairy Pink (@We Love Roleplay)
Acessories: Illusions-Unseelie Mask (Color change)(@We Love Roleplay)
Shoes:Latreia-Mia Floral (Garage FairExclusive)
Pose: Adorkable-Petals in the wind (50% off closing sale ends june 9th)
Location: My home sim
**Almost no photo editing if any used on these pictures (I prefer to show the clothes raw as you actually see them in secondlife
Posted in 7 deadly Skins, Anna Shapes, Elikitara, Evies Closet, Garage Fair, Hair, Ikon, Latreia, We love roleplay
Tagged 7DS, Anna Shapes, Elikitara, evies closet, Garage event, ikon, illusions, Latreia
Today’s Post is pretty much about this round of TDR 😀 I couldn’t resist…Epic Cuteness!
Oh, and here is A Meme from strawberry Singh!
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Try not to swear at Berry in your head for having so many questions this week and don’t forget to leave a comment in this meme’s post so others can come by and read your answers as well!
- How long have you been blogging? Since dec 2010
- Why did you start blogging? At the time a friend of mine thought I should do it and I was interested. I wanted to write and do something with my time, so I did it.
- How many times a week do you post an entry? It varies, When I am active I tend to try to keep it up to 2-3 times per week.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? Too many to count! Mostly SL blogs though.
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Once in a blue moon.
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Sometimes yes. I blog more for the passion of it instead of trying to make my blog Huge….which would be great, but most of my sponsors don’t need numbers.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote?Not the post no, But the picture in it YES!
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? To an extent, yes.
- Do you blog under your real name? No, I blog under my second life name. I have a real life blog, but I mainly keep that private.
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? Yes, Pretty much things I don’t like.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? I would have to say yes, It is more of a fashion blog with a bunch of other SL stuff thrown in 😀
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? Yes, I have a few I have started and not been able to finish. I also have a RL one or two.
- So, why do you continue to blog? I love it, it’s why I keep coming back. I just plain Love it.
Hair:Action-Megan in dolly (@TDR Fusion)
Shape: Anna Shapes-Heloisa
Skin: Al Vulo -Aisha- Peacock Sunkissed (@TDR Fusion)
Eyes: Ikon-Vanity Eyes(Ice)
Avatar Enhancements: Slink-Mesh Hands
Outfit: DeeTalez-Dresses long tank top in blue; Boom-Minka Mini Ruffle(@TDR Fusion)
Accessories: Glow Studio-Just Right Necklace Silver (@TDR Fusion)
Shoes: Latreia-Vendetta White
Pose: Slouch-Set TDR1 (@TDR Fusion)
Location: Garden of greenburg
Posted in Action, Al Vulo, Anna Shapes, Deetalez, Eyes, Glow Studio, Ikon, Latreia, Sale, Slouch, TDR
Tagged action, al vulo, Anna Shapes, boom, deetailez, glow studio, ikon, Latreia, SLink, slouch, tdr fusion