Sadly I can never stay away. I say I’m quitting or taking a break or that it is to overwhelming…then I miss it. I miss it to the point that I want to cry because even though I know I get overwhelmed and frustrated by time constraints and the pressure of producing blog posts…I love it. Exploring fashion, putting looks together and taking photos. I really do love it. So here is my Couldn’t stay away look. The cozy jacket is something new from delirium style and the jeans are my something old from bubble….Can never have just one.
Hair: Elikitara-Abbey Brown 06 (No longer available)
Shape: Anna Shapes-Camille
Skin: Al Vulo: Lalli* Black 2 sunkissed (Older release)
Eyes: Pure Color-Pearl eyes (Vinyard)
Outfit: D-Style: Shadowgirl Coat ( Solids Hud)
Acessories: Izzie’s-Treasure Jewlery Autumn (Old TDR Release)
Shoes: Latreia– Selene Suede (Mixed suede and light suede huds)
Pose: PoseMe– Alexis 1 pack (NEW STORE!!)
Location: Mistyfalls school District
Posted in Al Vulo, Anna Shapes, bubbles, Clothes, Delirium Style, Elikitara, Hair, Latreia, Personal Style, Poetic Color, PoseMe poses, Poses, Retired Favorites, Shapes, Shoes, Skin, TDR, the dressing room
Tagged al vulo, d-style, Delirium Style, Elikitara, izzie's, Latreia, mystyfalls, Poetic Colors, poseme poses
Today’s Post is pretty much about this round of TDR 😀 I couldn’t resist…Epic Cuteness!
Oh, and here is A Meme from strawberry Singh!
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Try not to swear at Berry in your head for having so many questions this week and don’t forget to leave a comment in this meme’s post so others can come by and read your answers as well!
- How long have you been blogging? Since dec 2010
- Why did you start blogging? At the time a friend of mine thought I should do it and I was interested. I wanted to write and do something with my time, so I did it.
- How many times a week do you post an entry? It varies, When I am active I tend to try to keep it up to 2-3 times per week.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? Too many to count! Mostly SL blogs though.
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Once in a blue moon.
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Sometimes yes. I blog more for the passion of it instead of trying to make my blog Huge….which would be great, but most of my sponsors don’t need numbers.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote?Not the post no, But the picture in it YES!
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? To an extent, yes.
- Do you blog under your real name? No, I blog under my second life name. I have a real life blog, but I mainly keep that private.
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? Yes, Pretty much things I don’t like.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? I would have to say yes, It is more of a fashion blog with a bunch of other SL stuff thrown in 😀
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? Yes, I have a few I have started and not been able to finish. I also have a RL one or two.
- So, why do you continue to blog? I love it, it’s why I keep coming back. I just plain Love it.
Hair:Action-Megan in dolly (@TDR Fusion)
Shape: Anna Shapes-Heloisa
Skin: Al Vulo -Aisha- Peacock Sunkissed (@TDR Fusion)
Eyes: Ikon-Vanity Eyes(Ice)
Avatar Enhancements: Slink-Mesh Hands
Outfit: DeeTalez-Dresses long tank top in blue; Boom-Minka Mini Ruffle(@TDR Fusion)
Accessories: Glow Studio-Just Right Necklace Silver (@TDR Fusion)
Shoes: Latreia-Vendetta White
Pose: Slouch-Set TDR1 (@TDR Fusion)
Location: Garden of greenburg
Posted in Action, Al Vulo, Anna Shapes, Deetalez, Eyes, Glow Studio, Ikon, Latreia, Sale, Slouch, TDR
Tagged action, al vulo, Anna Shapes, boom, deetailez, glow studio, ikon, Latreia, SLink, slouch, tdr fusion
So Recently Kimber Carter, the creator of CCD mesh nails…Yes the ones I love so much has teamed up with a friend of hers and has created a new clothing line. I wasn’t sure about it at first but when I went to the store I was flabbergasted. I LOVE the line. It is sooo cute. I can’t wait to bring some of it to you in the coming weeks. It complimented well with my hair from wasabi and skin from al vulo. I also was delighted that this matched the llena sandals from slink, I’ve been trying to find something amazing to wear those with! The one thing I love most about the total style line? everything comes with it, accessories, outfit, nails. No thinking ,just buy and wear! I didn’t wear the nails for this post because I couldn’t bear to take my slink hands off just yet which I sadly will have to do soon because a lot of my fave skin stores haven’t released appliers for the hands and i can’t match for crap :\. Anyway here is the Amazing newness from total style along with the other styling Beauties i fell in love with today.
Hair:Wasabi Pills-momo Mesh Hair- Reds Pack
Shape: Anna Shape-Noelle Small
Skin: Al Vulo-Jade-Winter snow fairy
Eyes: ys&ys-Iponic Eyes-Fresh (Nut)
Avatar Enhancements: Slink-Mesh Hands and Feet
Makeup:Boom-Liquid Glaze (Lashed) Eyeliner in red; Mons-Eyeshadow Stunning in green; <a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Earl%20Island/28/39/902"Dead Apples-Matte Le Rouge Lipstick
Outfit: Total Style-Mesh Chain Dress outfit
Acessories: Total Style-Mesh Chain Dress Outfit
Shoes: Slink-llena Sandals Black (Add on for slink bare feet)
Pose: !bang-Intuition mini series
Location: Black Kite
**Almost no photo editing if any used on these pictures (I prefer to show the clothes raw as you actually see them in secondlife)
Posted in !bang, Al Vulo, Anna Shapes, Boom, Clothes, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Personal Style, Poses, total Style, Wasabi Pills
Tagged al vulo, Anna Shapes, boom, clothes, Dead Apples, mons, photography pose, photography poses, Secondlife, secondlife clothes, Secondlife Fashion, secondlife hair, skin, SL fashion, SLink, total style, Wasabi Pills, ys&ys